Welcome to the our forums.

Home Forums Public Forum Welcome to the our forums.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ian.kitchingham@btinternet.com' Ian Kitchingham 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mike Deane

Hello, and welcome to the K1 association forums.

The content of public forum is visible to anyone who visits the website, and anyone who subscribes to the web site, can then post or reply on the public forum. The forum is provided to provide information about the K1, to prospective association members, and for prospective members to ask questions about the boat. It is therefore the ideal platform for sale and purchase of K1s.

The private forum is restricted to association members only. Subscribers will be upgraded to members on payment of their annual class association membership form, and will be removed if they fail to renew their membership fees.

Please keep all posts clean and appropriate.

The K1 class association committee reserve the right to remove or edit posts and disable access rights entirely at their discretion.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Mike Deane.

Anonymous

Hi I am new to K1 having just purchased sail number 46, sailed last Saturday in it for the first time. Can not describe how good it felt, easy and very comfortable to operate, many thanks to Ewan for the help he gave me.

Glynn    –  Burwain Sailing Club

paulhiggins56@hotmail.com'
    Paul Higgins
    Participant

Welcome

Paul

K1 23

monsieurq@gmail.com'
    David
    Participant

Hi Mike – I’m just wondering if you are aware of any issues with the association emails accounts? They appear not to be working. I’ve made a few attempts to make official contact and receive “550 Unrouteable address” bounce back messages for emails sent to  classsec@ and chair@

– David

ian.kitchingham@btinternet.com'
    Ian Kitchingham
    Participant

please can somebody sort out the rubbish that is being posted on the public forum!!!!

there has been rubbish article under a title of <span style=”color: #3399ff;”>Introducing Trouble-Free Plans Of car</span>  posted today

this is the third time this has happened in the last month

Ian Kitchingham

GBR 70 OLD CODGER

y<b></b><i></i><u></u>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.